Do you ever feel like your dog is taking you for a walk? Help teach your best friend better leash manners with the Easy Walk® Harness and enjoy walks together without all the pulling.
The Easy Walk® Harness has been loved and trusted by a million pet parents and trainers since 2004 to help improve walks around the world. It’s a great harness for dogs who pull because it stops lunging and pulling without causing your dog to gag or choke. The harness rests across your dog’s chest instead of around his throat like standard collars. Attach your dog’s leash to the front of their chest with our patented Martingale loop to gently steer and redirect him.
Your dog will be cool and comfortable while wearing his harness. The Easy Walk® Harness has less coverage than other harnesses making it lightweight and very breathable. The harness is also incredibly durable and ready for every walk or hike.
The Easy Walk® Harness is quick and easy to fit. We’ve made the strap that goes underneath your dog’s belly a different colour, so you won’t have to do the hokey pokey and turn-it-all-about to figure out which part goes where.
You can purchase the Easy Walk® Harness risk-free because whether the harness isn’t the right size or your dog mistakes the harness for a chew toy, our Customer Care team is happy to assist you with a new size or replacement. You and your dog deserve pull-free walks together. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Created by a veterinary behaviourist in 2004 and trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year
- Best harness for dogs who pull on walks
- Rests across your dog’s chest instead of throat to stop gagging and choking
- Patented Martingale loop and front chest leash attachment helps stop pulling
- Quick-snap shoulder and belly straps for easy fitting
- Breathable design keeps your dog cool with less coverage than many other harnesses
- Different colour belly strap makes it simple to put on the harness
- Purchase your harness worry-free, contact our Customer Care team if you need another size or replacement
Chest – Wrap measuring tape across chest over the breast bone to approximately 2.5 cm behind the front legs
Girth – Wrap measuring tape around the deepest part of the dog’s rib cage behind the front legs
Size Chest Girth Weight Small 20-30 cm 38-51 cm 7-11 kg Medium 30-38 cm 51-71 cm 11-23 kg Large 41-53 cm 66-91 cm 29-43 kg Extra Large 43-61 cm 86-117 cm over 41 kg
- PetSafe® Easy Walk® Harness
- 1.8 Metre Nylon Lead
- Fitting Guide